Photo credit: Typewriter Keys by Kristin Nador
American Bar Association (ABA) is making the Annual Blawg 100 List to include the best legal blogs of the World (Blawgs).
If you think this Blog should be listed, please nominate it here for consideration of the ABA. Nominations are due no later than 7 p.m. ET on Friday, Aug. 9, 2013.
But remember that ABA will not receive nominations from:
- Law bloggers who nominate themselves or nominate blogs to which they have regularly contributed posts.
- Public relations professionals in the employ of lawyers or law firms who nominate their clients’ blogs.
Please submit nominations and read more details about submitting a Blawg Amici, or friend-of-the-blawg brief, here: http://www.abajournal.com/blawgs/blawg100_submit/
As an incentive to my readers to be considered for nomination, below is a list of the top 10 must-read posts of 2013. Enjoy and decide for yourself the merits of this Blog.
Thanks a lot,
1. Mexican Telecom Reform: The Rise of the STEM Lawyers.
2. Mexico’s Booming Aerospace Sector: an Opportunity for Many.
3. Mexico Opportunities for the Korean Animation Industry.
4. An Overview of the Mexican Legal Market for Foreign Firms.
5. The Sweet Spot of the Mexican Telecom Reform (Part 1/3).
6. President Xi Jinping sees Opportunities for Chinese Companies in Mexico.
7. Honda Announces New Investment in Mexico.
8. Mexico Opportunities for Singapore Tech Companies.
9. Mexico Energy Grid Construction Provides Opportunity for Foreign Companies.
10. So you want to move to Mexico? Immigration Essentials.