New year is around the corner. I believe it will be a great year, personally and in business.
During first week of year, I will be polishing my editorial calendar for first quarter of 2013. I write intending that readers find business opportunities in Mexico in industries that I have some experience and practice. If you believe I should discuss some topic, please let me know through the contact box here.
Thanks to everybody who have helped in one way or another to make the Blog. See you soon next year.
Photo credit: Type-In at California Typewriter in Berkeley CA Dec 27 2013 by mpclemens
I started writing this Blog a year ago, on July 2011. My intention was very simple, to continue my legal updates and newsletters, but finding wider distribution online.
Looking back, I have put lot of design, plug-ins and other enhancements to deliver a product I can be proud of. I learned WordPress and social media having fun in the process.
I have been lucky to get collaborations from prestigious colleagues from other countries, exposing points of view for doing business in Mexico. I appreciate the support.
Now, I have the chance to be considered for the annual list of the 100 best legal blogs of the American Bar Association (ABA). If you read or like this Blog, please follow this Link. If you are on the list below and cannot submit this Blog, please refer it to people who might be interested in participating.
Friend-of-the-blawg briefs are due no later than Sept. 7, 2012.
Thanks, and see you on the next post.
WHO CANNOT SUBMIT THIS BLOG FOR THE ANNUAL LIST.
• Blawggers who nominate their own blawgs or blawgs to which they have previously contributed posts.
• Wives and husbands who nominate their spouses’ blawgs.
• Employees of law firms who nominate blawgs written by their co-workers.
• Public relations professionals in the employ of lawyers or law firms who nominate their clients’ blawgs.
• Pairs of blawggers who have clearly entered into a gentlemen’s agreement to nominate each other.